KES-AMSTA-12 RegistrationInstructions on how to register for the conference are given in the next section. A list of fees and charges is also provided further down the page.
RegistrationRegistration for the conference is through the KES-AMSTA-12 registration page on the KES Membership Portal, via a link which will be placed here soon which can be accessed via this link
..>> REGISTER HERE <<..
You must be signed in to the KES Portal to register for the conference.
If you are not already a KES member you will be asked to sign up (free of charge).
If you are a KES member you can find out how to get your login details ..here.. You can also check whether you are already registered as a KES member.
Please ensure that in addition to signing up for the KES Portal you also go on to register for the conference!
Payment by Credit CardThe registration system includes an online credit card processing system to take payment while you wait. We strongly recommend that delegates pay by credit card to guarantee they receive the early registration rate.
We will send you confirmation by email when we have received and checked your payment, and your registration is complete.
Payment by Bank TransferPayment by bank transfer is closed. Please make payment by credit card.
Registration QueriesFor registration queries you may email
Fees and Charges
Work in Progress Workshop Registration
Each paper to be presented at the workshop must have at least one author who has registered and paid the fee.
Those registering for the Work in Progress Research Workshop Registration may book for a special one-day rate of:-
KES Silver Member: 200 Euro
KES Bronze Member (non-member): 225 Euro.
- Attendance on the day the Workshop
- Teas and coffees, and lunch
- Presentation of the work as a poster and
- Publication of the paper in the KES Open Access Library
Workshop authors may also purchase a ticket for the conference dinner.
Alternatively, authors may choose registration for the full conference at the late rate if they wish.
Registration includes attendance at the event, a paper in the proceedings published by Springer, and in addition, a year's KES Silver membership that brings discounted rates at future KES events and member facilities on the KES Member Community Portal, for example your own profile page. This represents a great package!
Full registration is an inclusive rate comprising:-
- Attendance at the conference for all days of the symposium
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee each day
- Lunch each day
- One ticket for the conference banquet
- Publication of one paper in the conference proceedings (conforming to the published conditions concerning submission, length and deadlines)
- A copy of the conference proceedings.
- Silver Membership of KES International for one year from the date of the symposium
More details available ..here..
Student Registration is closed.
KES-AMSTA-12 Registration Fees
Early registration is closed, and the early rate is no longer available
|AMSTA-12, Croatia||By 20 March 12||After 20 March 12|
(KES Silver Member)
|450 Euros||560 Euro|
(KES Bronze / Non Member)
|495 Euros||560 Euros|
(KES Silver Member)
|295 Euros||560 Euro|
(KES Bronze / Non Member)
|350 Euros||560 Euros|
How do you know if you are a KES member?
If you attended a KES event in the past year and presented a paper you are a KES Silver Member.
You can find out more about KES membership .. here ..
Accompanying Person Registration
An "Accompanying Person" is someone who accompanies a full delegate but takes no part in the conference. An example is the wife or husband of an author. The following conditions apply:-
- An accompanying person must register with a Full or Student delegate (ie they may not attend the symposium alone).
- The Accompanying Person registration provides morning and afternoon teas/coffees, and lunch each day.
- It does not allow entry to any conference sessions
or talks, or a published paper, or a set of proceedings.
It does not include a conference banquet ticket.
- Under no circumstances may authors or co-authors of conference papers register as accompanying persons.
There will be additional charges for the following items:-
- A copy of the printed proceedings: 110 Euros
- Papers longer than 10 pages: 60 Euro per page
- Ticket for the conference banquet (included in Full Registration): 65 Euro
- Publication of more than one paper in the proceedings: 175 Euros for each additional paper
Terms and Conditions
By registering for the symposium you indicate that you agree to these Terms and Conditions